Friday, October 8, 2010

EFB4E

...that's 1.

2. nothing beats quality alone time.
I can never get tired of me & my ride. wind in hair,  menthol, & my man 50
(never get tired of "Blood Hound" and "Poor Lil Rich")
but for now..

I'll ask 21 questions, and they all about us 
Girl...It's easy to love me now 
Would you love me if I was down and out? 
Would you still have love for me? 

If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King 
would you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me? 
If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side? 
If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?
Do you trust me enough, to tell me your dreams?
I'm staring at ya' trying to figure how you got in them jeans 

I love you like a fat kid love cake 
You know my style I say anything to make you smile

No comments:

Post a Comment