Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I need a break from fashion..

Jason Bittner... from my favorite band Shadows Fall
watched him live.. utterly mesmerizing
photos do NOT do justice.. listen to the albums or youtube him!!
clean crazy footwork.. sooo sickkkkkk
(I'm not crazy about the "jazzy" drummer type..)

I hate that I'm not an expert at anything..
I wish there were more hours in a day to learn/improve everything I want..

I set up my drums again today.. it's become my current focus
(and a great way to let out my frustrations..)

...ok, how is this not "fashion". Brian Fair - lead singer.
(I took a picture with the guy, and the only celeb I added on facebook =P)

oh! totally reminds me - I drew this custom shirt
for lead guitar Doc Coyle from God Forbid back in the day.. lol..........

1 comment:

  1. good luck!!! Good things will come your way :) just be patient.
    and rock on~ I've always wanted to learn the drums. It looks like too much fun!

    ReplyDelete