Monday, October 18, 2010

treats

this is not a "dessert spot" recommendation list.
that's to come.
I have been hopping around to pick up "little treats"!
(my friends have lots to celebrate~ congrats!!!)
I keep going back to the same spots:


minamoto kitchoan
608 5th Ave # 1
traditional japanese bakery
I honestly buy the treats more for the packaging..
and currently selling THE CUTEST bunny box to put your treats in
(I must put a photo of that up)


maison du chocolat
30 Rockefeller Plz
yes, they sell macarons
I can make a list of that for you guys as well for Manhattan,
but #1 on my list right now - they have the most incredible texture
and "to die for" flavor. I had my now daily $5 giant macaron today


pop bar
5 Carmine Street
surprisingly a new ice cream experience... texture wise
"Handcrafted Gelato on a Stick,
prepared fresh daily using high quality Italian ingredients"
enough said.

2 comments: