Wednesday, June 1, 2011

bourgie lamp

my mom got me this white kartell table lamp as a housewarming gift~
I didn't see it yet, but bora told me the inside is gold like hers - that would be sweet!

I like the chrome one and the clear is alright too.
black is cool, but I thought it was borderline goth.
(the gold one is crazy expensive compared to the others..)

I'm deciding if I like this kartell also.
I feel like it needs a less modern decor to contrast this clean shape..


we are slowly replacing cheap/ugly/old pieces
I likes...

3 comments:

  1. these pieces are gorggg~
    loving the lamp & hooray to replacing the old&shabby w/ new&snazzy!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same one, in clear, in my office! Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait until we move so i can finally decorate!!!!! -annie beeech

    ReplyDelete