Thursday, June 30, 2011

a piglet tale

when my cousin told me she's coming to ny to go to city hall,
I couldn't contain myself from making it something special~

so I made her a dress fit for the occasion.
before (we went to h&m)

after - super casual, young & fun
(I only had one evening to make it~)

 when dennis surprised her with the rings
... it was one of the sweetest moments I've witnessed!!

cute pictures time~~ =P

I couldn't believe balloon saloon, downtown, had a piglet balloon~
(her nickname is piglet)
the green/white flowers are a good balance for the pink theme


on the brooklyn bridge with my baby cousin =)
I LOVE YOU!!!

I can't wait for your "real" wedding!

with my sister nearby in chinatown - we have the best childhood memories~ :)
and now we're all grown up! cheers to new beginnings~

1 comment:

  1. haha. dennis??
    he went to BU.. he was my dong seng!
    what a small world! (:
    patttyyy... i want that canvas bag too. so cute!
    can i get one too?! (:

    ReplyDelete