Friday, November 4, 2011

petit h... sold out!

so... remember yesterday's post?
I thought it wouldn't hurt to give them a call and they said they have merchandise in stock.

"limited edition" = "good investment"
"hermes" = "good investment"
put the two together and here's my idea of a "great investment"~

at least I know what I'm getting my bridesmaids as a thank you gift!

 
coco upgraded her brown boxes for orange ones

the petit h line comes with a cute hermes printed charm~
I'm going to use mine as maybe a cell phone charm.

I didn't want to open the boxes because they're too pretty..
so bucky is guarding them for now~

inside are mostly jewelry made from their beautiful signature scarves.
and one orange simple croc bracelet~

yes, I wiped them clean - of anything affordable at least~~
it's like a mini museum there - this one brown medor/yellow scarf chest is fantastic.

1 comment: