Wednesday, March 21, 2012

my days

my days are jam packed with trying to make time for work, and wedding planning.
can't wait to show you all what I've been working on~ ^.^

anyway, today was a treat work wise.
met up with blogger, Hanneli and it was such a pleasure! love this look:
(I love the area she lives - never saw so many little kids in manhattan~)

wedding wise - very productive day, totally ready to hop into bed now~

I am starting to get stressed from small talk about work and wedding planning with my non-close friends.
it's very happy and exciting, but it just reminds me how much is ahead of me.
can we chat about mindless, fun things if we run into each other please? : )

1 comment:

  1. omgohs Hanneli is my absolute favorite! She is sooo gorgeous and her style is amazing. So excited to see ur updates~

    ReplyDelete