Tuesday, May 29, 2012

madras

I cancelled the celine bag~~!! I actually feel relieved..

look what's sitting on my shelf - been so stressed.. retail therapy <3


anyway yes, so, I went to soho to meet my sister and we walked into miu miu for fun.
I spotted and wanted this bag in hong kong! it's pretty rare so I was happy to run into it~

 
it's a small everydayish shoulder/cross-body bag.
if you know me, you know I'll never tire of miu miu's hardware :)


I usually stay away from anything pink, but was debating the pink version~


speaking of hardware - I like sophie hulme's buckle tote!
wish I had seen this before I got the awang bag~
 and I still want the trapeze bag~ the black and white one? :X

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your post and absolutely love the madras in red and can't seem to find one. Would you ever consider selling the bag anytime in the near future? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete